The Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems Installation Efficiency eTour, gives users a 360-degree experience through 10 different facilities and spaces where Hubbell product solutions are used to efficiently deliver power, data, and AV – while also supporting faster installation.
This real-life, fully immersive virtual tour gives users a detailed look at the following facility and spaces:
- Malls (kiosks, food courts, and retail stores)
- Hospitals (patient rooms, MRI areas, and labs)
- Hotels (fitness centers, lobbies, and guestrooms)
- Stadiums (suites, concessions, and press boxes)
- Universities (classrooms, labs, and libraries)
- Expo centers (auditoriums, exhibition halls, and meeting rooms)
- Multi-family facilities (new construction, gyms, and banks)
- Construction projects (ground floors, upper floors, and raised-access floors)
- Airports (check-in counters, gates, and retail/food service areas)
- Offices (open-office areas, build-to-suit spaces, and data centers)
Once users select a specific space under one of the 10 facilities, they’re immediately transported to that space to tour and click on the highlighted globes to learn more about the power, delivery systems, data, and AV devices that are installed. A list of products that can be used in the space also appears on the left-hand side of the screen, where you can click for additional information.
“The 360-degree Installation Efficiency eTour helps us continue to grow our interactive online resources, which are designed to connect new and existing Hubbell customers with product solutions that not only efficiently deliver power, data, and AV, but also help them complete jobs faster and more cost effectively,” says John Carroll, vice president of marketing for Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems.
The Installation Efficiency eTour can be found on the eTours page of the Hubbell Wiring Device-Kellems website (https://www.hubbell.com/wiringdevice-kellems/en/etours), and can be easily accessed from any desktop computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone. To learn more, contact your Hubbell sales representative or visit www.hubbell.com/wiringdevice-kellems/en.